Strony

Sunday 12 February 2017

Welcome



"Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are” 

Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin


Hello!

This is a blog about food.


Surely, you must have come across a number of such blogs on the Internet. Some with recipes or other simply associated with food. I think this blog is similar to many others, but I hope that if you drop by you will find here something appealing to you. For food is not just something we all need to live. It is, above all, the pleasure you take in preparing and tasting dishes. Each dish is different, each is somehow unique in itself. Every cook has his or her own idea for a dish and will add a little of their own style. You will find a lot of recipes here. Some were created by myself, some were found in various cookbooks and magazines or were overheard and jotted down on a piece of paper. I am going to provide their source every time. I also want to write about interesting places where you can eat good food; about culinary travels and general ideas about cooking and baking. This blog is an English version of my main Polish-written blog solpieprzibazylia.blogspot.com.


I hope you have fun here.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment